Five Things You Didn’t Know About Lisa, Surge Founder/President
- I’ve bungee jumped twice. First time was an immediate perfect swan dive from 20 stories at a call out from the bungee staff of “3, 2, 1 bungee.” Second time was from 15 stories and I knew what coming. I was a ball of nerves and couldn’t go forever and finally just stepped off instead of the normal jump and got hit with the big metal buckle and thought I was dead or at least had brain damage. What did I get in return for my injury? Another turn! Needless to say I didn’t take it.
- I know every word to the movie “Caddyshack “.
- I have a voice that I use for my dog, Lacie, and I think she probably really would sound that way if she could indeed talk.
- My two biggest role models growing up — my Mother and Margaret Thatcher (I have a second degree in political science so that’s where Margaret Thatcher comes in.)
- Everything, from becoming a news reporter and anchor to having kids to starting my own business, I have been able to do and I believe I owe it all to positive thinking. It makes your life and the world a better place. If you can do one thing today…have a positive thought that you can do or have something, watch it happen and enjoy what happiness it brings. If nothing else, smile and say something nice to someone and watch how it affects you and others around you. It spreads.
Follow us on Instagram to see where we’ll pop up next.